Thursday 10 July 2008

London

On Wednesday we went to London. It was raining all day long.We went first with an old lady through London. She told us some scary histories. Many of them weren't scary, but she was scary!
She was suppose to tell us ghosts but in reality, she was the only ghost in the whole of London. That was funny. After my jeans were totally wet we went to our bus and we were driven to the London Tower. Then before we visited the Tower we had sometthing to eat. That was then necessesary becauese we all were hungry. Then we had free time and I went with other people in the London tower. That wasn't good because I have already been there before. All in all it was fun but in the end I was really exhausted! That day's evening sport-activities had been cancelled because of the rain. That wasn't good. In the end it was a nice day and I was happy to go to bed.


No comments: