Monday 14 July 2008

my weekend

Friday was the last school day in the week. We got told that we are at a level higher now. That's cool! In the evening we had an assembly. That was cool but we the senior Drama club had to present something, we played our zombi-Juliet-and-Romeo game and it was fun. The problem was I got the script on Thursday and we had to learn it in one day. I forgot my lines but in the end it was really cool. Also the junior Drama club presented something and certificates were handed out. Than I went to bed and relaxed for the next day. On Saturday we went to Cambridge! The weather was ok. Here are some pictures from the internet.

On Sunday I went to the Thorpe Park. There were a lots of people and we oftern had to stand in a queue. That was not very good , because we had paed a lot of money! I went there with some Rusian girls and so I had to speak english all the time. When I returnd to Queenswood I was very exhausted and I watched Bridget Jones with the russian girls and then I went to bed.

No comments: